Page 1 of 1 pages
(7 pictures)
Picture relating to Arltunga Mine - titled 'Arltunga Mine'
Picture relating to Arltunga Mine - titled 'Arltunga Mine'
Picture relating to Arltunga Mine - titled 'Arltunga Mine'
Picture relating to Arltunga Mine - titled 'Arltunga Mine'
Picture relating to Arltunga Mine - titled 'Arltunga Mine'
Picture relating to Stanwell - titled 'Freestone quarry at Stanwell, ca.1898'
Picture relating to Stanwell - titled 'Quarry at Stanwell, about 1898'

Freestone quarry at Stanwell, ca.1898

contributed by QldPics, taken in 1898
(contact QldPics about this picture)

This freestone quarry originally belonged to G. Sanderson, however at the time of this photograph it was leased by Bishop Carney of the Rockhampton Diocese for the supply of stone for the building of the Roman Catholic Cathedral there.