Browse by page:
- select a page
Sort the collection:
Narrow the collection:
- click on a year
Collection currently narrowed to pictures of Localities.
Click here to show pictures for all places
- click on a type of place
contributed by degjessop, taken on 15 December 2013
(contact degjessop about this picture | see more pictures from degjessop - open in new window)
St. Patrick's Catholic Church, 1855, was designed by the English architect A. W. Pugin b 1804, and is the only substantial building left in the town that was first named Jerusalem. The name was changed to Colebrook Dale in 1834 and to Colebrook in 1894.
This picture was uploaded into the Bonzle Digital Atlas of Australia entry for the Locality 'Colebrook'.
- add a photo of Colebrook: click here to add your own photo of Colebrook
- info about Colebrook: click here for the Bonzle entry on Colebrook (open in new window)
- map of Colebrook: click here for the Bonzle map of Colebrook (open in new window)
- more pictures of Colebrook: click here for more pictures of Colebrook (open in new window)