Page 1 of 1 pages
(1 pictures)
Picture relating to Jimbour - titled 'Jimbour Station's main bluestone house and gardens, ca. 1868'

Jimbour Station's main bluestone house and gardens, ca. 1868

contributed by QldPics, taken in 1868
(contact QldPics about this picture)


Jimbour Station property was one of the largest properties taken up in the 1840s.The pastoral run name was first used by Henry Dennis the pastoralist in 1841. This photograph shows the building which was the predecessor of the imposing Jimbour House built from the 1870s .