Page 1 of 1 pages
(5 pictures)
Picture relating to Jimbour - titled 'From the roof of the Jimbour House, Darling Downs, 1888'
Picture relating to Pittsworth - titled 'Impressive building housing the Queensland National Bank, Pittsworth, ca. 1888'
Picture relating to Templin - titled 'Zerner family on Templin farm, 1888'
Picture relating to Warwick - titled 'Warwick branch of the Queensland National Bank, ca. 1888'
Picture relating to Templin - titled 'Zerner family on their farm at Templin, near Boonah, Queensland, ca. 1888'

From the roof of the Jimbour House, Darling Downs, 1888

contributed by QldPics, taken in 1888
(contact QldPics about this picture)


The sandstone blocks were quarried from thee quarries at Bunjinnie, only a few miles from the homestead. Jimbour Station property was one of the largest properties taken up in the 1840s.The pastoral run name was first used by Henry Dennis the pastoralist in 1841.

This picture is also part of the Bonzle Mining (open in new window) photo collection.