Page 1 of 1 pages
(1 pictures)
Picture relating to East Brisbane - titled 'Second German Clubhouse, East Brisbane, ca. 1896'

Second German Clubhouse, East Brisbane, ca. 1896

contributed by QldPics, taken in 1896
(contact QldPics about this picture)

The second German Clubhouse opened in 1890 and served for 43 years. It housed a ballroom, bar, library, kitchen and dining room, billiard room and skittle alley (Information taken from: F. J. Jenner, Die Geschichte des Vereins, geschrieben anlaesslich seines 75... = The history of the German Club, written on the occasion of the Club's 75th anniversary, 1883-1958, 1958).