Page 1 of 1 pages
(8 pictures)
Picture relating to Glen Aplin - titled 'St. James Church of England, Glen Aplin, ca. 1929'
Picture relating to Rathdowney - titled 'St. David's Church of England, Rathdowney, 1929'
Picture relating to Rathdowney - titled 'Opening of St. Joseph's Catholic Church, Rathdowney, 1929'
Picture relating to Rathdowney - titled 'St. Joseph's Catholic Church, Rathdowney, 1929'
Picture relating to Warwick - titled 'Aerial photograph of Warwick, Queensland, 1929'
Picture relating to Charleville - titled 'Interior view of the storeroom at Charleville Motor & Engineering Works Ltd., ca. 1929'
Picture relating to Canungra - titled 'Canungra Baptist Church, ca. 1929'
Picture relating to Cooktown - titled 'Christ Church Anglican Church at Cooktown, in 1929'

St. James Church of England, Glen Aplin, ca. 1929

contributed by QldPics, taken in 1929
(contact QldPics about this picture)


Recently completed St. James Anglican Church at Glen Aplin. The first minister was Rev. J. P. Parker. The church was dedicated by Bishop S. de Witt Batty on 18 April 1931. The first organist was Miss Nellie Smith and the first three Sunday School teachers were Mesdames W. Sandison, H., Lyons and E. Molony. (Description supplied with photograph.)