Page 1 of 1 pages
(1 pictures)
Picture relating to Googa State Forest - titled 'Googa State Forest'

Googa State Forest

contributed by JohnH, taken in 1934
(contact JohnH about this picture | see more pictures from JohnH - open in new window)

Old house lived in by the nursery overseer. This nusery operated from about 1934 to the late 1960s.
There was also a forestry office, truck shed, store room, ranger's house and singleman barracks at the Googa State Forest Station. The site closed in the early 1980s. It is now leased to the Lutheran Church who operate a school camp using th eold barracks as accommodation.

This picture is also part of the following Bonzle photo collections: