Browse by page:
- select a page range
Sort the featured pictures:
Narrow the featured pictures:
- click on a year
Featured pictures currently narrowed to photos of Roads.
Click here to show pictures for all places
- click on a type of place
- City, Town or Village
- Forestry Reserve
- Lake or Dam
- Mountain or Hill
- Nature Conservation Reserve
- State or Territory
- River or Creek
- Fire Tower
- Reef or Fishing Spot
- Fish Attracting Device
- Suburb/Regional Area
- Weather Station
Marble Bar Road
contributed by JoeFurulyas, taken on 28 July 2014
(contact JoeFurulyas about this picture | see 178 more pictures from JoeFurulyas - open in new window)
The latest addition to the view on the Newman to Nullagine section of the Marble Bar road.
The power will be generated at the ever expanding gas fired power station near Newman, these single spire pylons will carry the high voltage lines to the Roy Hill mine situated some 120 Kilometres up the Marble Bar Road.
This picture was uploaded into the Bonzle Digital Atlas of Australia entry for the Road 'Marble Bar Road'.
- add a photo of Marble Bar Road: click here to add a photo of Marble Bar Road
- info about Marble Bar Road: click here for the Bonzle entry on Marble Bar Road (open in new window)
- map of Marble Bar Road: click here for the Bonzle map of Marble Bar Road (open in new window)
- more pictures of Marble Bar Road: click here for more pictures of Marble Bar Road (open in new window)