myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 37° 57.705' S 144° 22.980' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 41m above sea level. This point is near Hovell Creek, near an un-named road, 1.6km NNW from Wambidgee, 2.6km SSE from Wooloomanata, 3.1km NNW from Glenleigh, 3.6km SW from Little River Sand Mine, 3.7km NE from Barwon Prison, 3.8km WSW from Flinders Peak, 4.5km NW from Kyilla and 4.6km N from Lara Lake Mine.
This point is approximately 9.4km north-northwest from the coastline of Victoria.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||37.961746° S||144.383003° E|
|D° MM' SS"||37° 57' 42" S||144° 22' 59" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||37° 57' 42.29" S||144° 22' 58.81" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||37° 57.705' S||144° 22.980' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Lara (pop. around 9,200), Bannockburn (pop. around 1,500) and Little River (pop. around 360).
- the mountains and hills Mount Anakie (387m), Flinders Peak (326m), Green Hill (150m) and One Tree Hill (141m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Barwon River, the Werribee River, the Moorabool River, the Little River, Lollypop Creek, Balliang Creek, Hovell Creek, Sutherland Creek West Branch, Stony Creek and Sutherland Creek East Branch.
- a number of roads including Princes Highway, Hamilton Highway, Midland Highway, Geelong-Ballan Road, Geelong-Bacchus Marsh Road, Princes Freeway, Geelong-Portarlington Road, Bacchus Marsh-Werribee Road, Boundary Road and Shelford-Bannockburn Road.
- the bays Stingaree Bay and Corio Bay.