myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 38° 15.002' S 144° 22.980' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 11m above sea level. This point is near the Barwon Heads Road, 1.8km NW from Connewarre, near Thompson Creek, 5.7km SE from Geelong Airport Weather Station, 6.2km SE from Grovedale, 6.2km N from Point Impossible, 6.4km SSE from Marshall, 7.5km ESE from Duneed, 8.2km S from Geelong Racecourse and 8.4km SE from Waurn Ponds Creek Mine.
This point is approximately 5.1km north-northwest from the coastline of Victoria.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||38.250030° S||144.383003° E|
|D° MM' SS"||38° 15' 00" S||144° 22' 59" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||38° 15' 00.11" S||144° 22' 58.81" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||38° 15.002' S||144° 22.980' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Geelong (pop. about 130,000), Ocean Grove-Barwon Heads (pop. around 13,000), Torquay (pop. around 8,000), Clifton Springs (pop. around 7,300), Leopold (pop. around 6,800), Anglesea (pop. around 2,200), Drysdale (pop. around 1,700) and Moriac (pop. around 480).
- the mountain of Mount Moriac (251m).
- the rivers and creeks the Barwon River, the Moorabool River and Thompson Creek.
- a number of roads including Princes Highway, Great Ocean Road, Hamilton Highway, Midland Highway, Geelong-Ballan Road, Geelong-Bacchus Marsh Road, Bellarine Highway, Geelong-Portarlington Road, Barwon Heads Road and Surfcoast Highway.
- the village of Bells Beach.
- the bays Stingaree Bay, Corio Bay and Half Moon Bay.