myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 37° 57.705' S 144° 44.915' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated depth of 3m below sea level. This point is near an un-named road, 4.6km S from Point Cook, 5.0km ENE from Werribee South, near the Werribee River, 6.3km SW from Point Cook, 10.2km SE from Werribee, 10.6km S from Aircraft, 10.9km SSW from Laverton, 11.0km SSE from Hoppers Crossing and 11.1km ESE from Werribee Racecourse.
This point is approximately 2.2km southeast from the coastline of Victoria.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||37.961746° S||144.748580° E|
|D° MM' SS"||37° 57' 42" S||144° 44' 55" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||37° 57' 42.29" S||144° 44' 54.89" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||37° 57.705' S||144° 44.915' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Melbourne (pop. about 3.2 million), Portarlington (pop. around 2,700) and Werribee South (pop. around 640).
- the hill of Green Hill (150m).
- the rivers and creeks the Yarra River, the Werribee River, Kororoit Creek, the Little River, the Maribyrnong River, Lollypop Creek, Moonee Ponds Creek, Skeleton Creek, Cherry Creek and Dry Creek.
- a number of roads including Princes Highway, Princes Freeway, Geelong-Portarlington Road, Western Ring Road, Bacchus Marsh-Werribee Road, Beach Road, Keilor-Laverton Road, Tullamarine Freeway, Boundary Road and Portarlington-Queenscliff Road.
- the bays Hobsons Bay, Altona Bay and Port Phillip.