myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 37° 57.705' S 145° 06.849' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 27m above sea level. This point is near the Heatherton Road, 2.0km NNE from Moorabbin Airport, 2.4km NNE from Moorabbin Weather Station, 3.4km SW from Westall, 3.6km WSW from Springvale, 4.1km S from Clayton, 4.3km W from Sandown Park, 4.8km NE from Parkdale, 4.8km ENE from Mentone and 5.3km E from Cheltenham.
This point is approximately 5.4km northeast from the coastline of Victoria.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||37.961746° S||145.114157° E|
|D° MM' SS"||37° 57' 42" S||145° 06' 51" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||37° 57' 42.29" S||145° 06' 50.97" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||37° 57.705' S||145° 06.849' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Melbourne (pop. about 3.2 million), Cranbourne South (pop. around 230), Cranbourne (pop. around ) and Carrum Downs (pop. around ).
- the hill of Chandlers Hill (405m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Yarra River, Merri Creek, Darebin Creek, the Maribyrnong River, Dandenong Creek, Moonee Ponds Creek, Gardiners Creek, Mullum Mullum Creek, Koonung Creek and Corhanwarrabul Creek.
- a number of roads including South Gippsland Highway, Maroondah Highway, Princes Freeway, Princes Highway, Nepean Highway, Monash Freeway, Springvale Road, Dandenong Valley Highway, Mount Dandenong Road and Western Port Highway.
- the bays Beaumaris Bay and Hobsons Bay.