myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 38° 44.006' S 146° 00.915' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 62m above sea level. This point is near an un-named road, near Bridge Creek, 5.6km WNW from Waratah North, 6.6km SSW from Boys, 7.3km SW from Fish Creek, 8.5km N from Waratah Bay Mine, 8.6km W from Hoddle Range Mineral Occurrence, 8.8km NNW from Waratah Bay, 9.1km S from Buffalo and 10.6km NNE from Liptrap.
This point is approximately 9.0km north-northwest from the coastline of Victoria.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||38.733440° S||146.015242° E|
|D° MM' SS"||38° 44' 00" S||146° 00' 55" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||38° 44' 00.38" S||146° 00' 54.87" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||38° 44.006' S||146° 00.915' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Foster (pop. around 990), Venus Bay (pop. around 440), Meeniyan (pop. around 390) and Sandy Point (pop. around ).
- the mountains and hills Mount Hoddle (284m) and Mount Liptrap (173m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including Tarwin River East Branch, Tarwin River West Branch, the Tarwin River, Stony Creek, Fish Creek, Deep Creek, Bald Hill Creek, Amber Creek, Waratah Creek and Pound Creek.
- South Gippsland Highway, Bass Highway, Meeniyan-Promontory Road, Meeniyan-Mirboo North Road, Boolarra-Foster Road, Foster-Promontory Road, Wares Road and Millars Road.
- the village of Maitland Beach.
- the bays Shallow Inlet and Waratah Bay.