myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 24° 06.255' S 151° 35.951' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 25m above sea level. This point is near an un-named road, near Hilliard Creek, 2.9km W from Turkey, 4.8km WSW from Turkey, 6.1km WSW from Turkey Beach, 6.7km SSE from Mangrove Bay, 6.8km S from Becher Point, 7.9km SSW from Rodds Harbour, 9.3km SE from Norton Point and 10.5km ESE from Rodds Bay Mine.
This point is approximately 3.0km southeast from the coastline of Queensland.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||24.104254° S||151.599186° E|
|D° MM' SS"||24° 06' 15" S||151° 35' 57" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||24° 06' 15.31" S||151° 35' 57.07" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||24° 06.255' S||151° 35.951' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following localities Munro Range, Bray Hills, Iveragh, Westwood Range, Rodds Peninsula, Bororen, Turkey Beach and Turkey.
- the mountains and hills Mount Coulston (496m), Arthurs Seat (481m), Munro (201m), Table Hill (164m), Turkey (153m), Mercy Hill (115m) and Hummock Hill (80m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including Baffle Creek, Iveragh Creek, Eurimbula Creek, Three Mile Creek, Scrubby Creek, Sandy Creek, Captain Creek, Pine Creek, Worthington Creek and Wild Cattle Creek.
- Bruce Highway and Round Hill Road.
- the bays Rodds Harbour, Mangrove Bay, Rodds Bay, Rodds Bay and Colosseum Inlet.