myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 32° 48.575' S 151° 36.902' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 45m above sea level. This point is 0.5km SSE from Donaldson Colliery, near John Renshaw Drive, 3.0km N from Black Hill, near Four Mile Creek, 3.4km WSW from Beresfield, 4.0km SW from Thornton, 4.0km W from Tarro, 4.1km NNE from Black Hill Quarry, 4.4km SSW from Parkwood Village and 4.5km NNW from Leneghans Flat.
This point is approximately 19.1km west-northwest from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||32.809586° S||151.615033° E|
|D° MM' SS"||32° 48' 35" S||151° 36' 54" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||32° 48' 34.51" S||151° 36' 54.12" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||32° 48.575' S||151° 36.902' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Newcastle (pop. about 280,000), Maitland (pop. around 53,000), Raymond Terrace (pop. around 13,000), Weston (pop. around 12,000), Kurri Kurri (pop. around 12,000), Heddon Greta (pop. around 1,100), Brandy Hill (pop. around 790), Killingworth (pop. around 710), Lochinvar (pop. around 550), Windella Downs (pop. around 450) and Wallalong (pop. around 360).
- a number of mountains and hills including Mount Vincent (416m), Mount Sugarloaf (397m), The Pinnacle (262m), Jacobs Hill (214m), Mount Torrance (187m), Winders Hill (171m), Seaham Hill (154m), Munibung Hill (149m), Kings Hill (133m), Bishops Hill (123m) and Kanwary Hill (55m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Hunter River, the Paterson River, the Williams River, Wallis Creek, Cockle Creek, Buttai Creek, Four Mile Creek, Chambers Creek, Nine Mile Creek and Barties Creek.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, New England Highway, Sydney Newcastle Freeway, Clarence Town Road, Nelson Bay Road, Lake Road, Cessnock Road, John Renshaw Drive, Raymond Terrace Road and George Booth Drive.
- the village of Bar Beach.
- the bays Fullerton Cove and Newcastle Harbour.