myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 32° 48.575' S 151° 57.470' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 3m above sea level. This point is near the Nelson Bay Road, 2.9km ENE from Stockton Beach, near Tilligerry Creek, 4.6km N from Stockton Bight, 5.6km ESE from Salt Ash, 7.1km SW from Bobs Farm, 8.2km S from Oyster Cove, 9.5km S from Big Swan Bay, 9.5km SSW from Tanilba Bay and 9.9km E from Williamtown.
This point is less than 1 km west from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||32.809586° S||151.957833° E|
|D° MM' SS"||32° 48' 35" S||151° 57' 28" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||32° 48' 34.51" S||151° 57' 28.20" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||32° 48.575' S||151° 57.470' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Newcastle (pop. about 280,000), Raymond Terrace (pop. around 13,000), Nelson Bay (pop. around 8,000), Medowie (pop. around 6,300), Lemon Tree Passage (pop. around 5,500), Salamander Bay (pop. around 5,000), Soldiers Point (pop. around 5,000), Corlette (pop. around 2,700), Anna Bay (pop. around 2,400), Fingal Bay (pop. around 1,600) and Tea Gardens (pop. around 1,400).
- the mountains and hills Seaham Hill (154m), Wallaroo Hill (136m) and Kings Hill (133m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Hunter River, the Williams River, the Karuah River, the Myall River, Twelve Mile Creek, Tilligerry Creek, Nine Mile Creek, Kore Kore Creek, Bulga Creek and Bundabah Creek.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Bucketts Way, Nelson Bay Road, Richardson Road, Seaham Road, Tarean Road, Tomago Road, Cabbage Tree Road, Industrial Drive and Cormorant Road.
- the village of Bar Beach.
- the bays Cromartys Bay, Anna Bay, Wobbegong Bay, Pindimar Bay, Port Stephens, Stockton Bight, Little Swan Bay, Big Swan Bay, Fullerton Cove and Newcastle Harbour.