myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 38° 44.006' S 146° 22.996' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated depth of 0m below sea level. This point is 0.0km N from Toora Channel, 1.7km S from Barry Point, near an un-named road, 2.7km S from Barry Beach, 3.6km W from Lewis Channel, 4.3km NE from Franklin Channel, 6.5km NW from Wilsons Promontory Mineral Occurrence, 7.2km WSW from Port Welshpool, 7.2km S from Agnes and 7.4km NE from Corner Inlet.
This point is approximately 1.4km south-southwest from the coastline of Victoria.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||38.733440° S||146.383270° E|
|D° MM' SS"||38° 44' 00" S||146° 23' 00" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||38° 44' 00.38" S||146° 22' 59.77" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||38° 44.006' S||146° 22.996' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Foster (pop. around 990), Toora (pop. around 490) and Port Welshpool (pop. around 220).
- the mountains and hills Mount Fatigue (577m), Mount Hunter (342m), Mount Roundback (301m), Lay Hill (290m), Kay Hill (285m), Silcock Hill (252m), Mount Margaret (202m), Slade Hill (187m) and Mount Singapore (135m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including Tarwin River East Branch, the Albert River, the Franklin River, Stony Creek, Fish Creek, the Jack River, Deep Creek, the Jack River, Billy Creek and Chinaman Creek.
- South Gippsland Highway, Meeniyan-Promontory Road, Wilsons Promontory Road, Boolarra-Foster Road and Foster-Promontory Road.
- the village of Chinaman Long Beach.
- the bays Shallow Inlet and Corner Inlet.