myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 32° 37.909' S 115° 51.342' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 10m above sea level. This point is near an un-named road, near the Murray River, 1.7km W from Pinjarra, 2.8km WNW from Pinjarra South, 3.4km WNW from Alumina Junction, 3.4km WNW from Pinjarra East, 4.0km NW from Pinjarra Park, 4.8km SSE from Joweelingup, 5.2km SW from North Pinjarra and 6.1km SSE from Ravenswood.
This point is approximately 7.8km east from the coastline of Western Australia.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||32.631815° S||115.855698° E|
|D° MM' SS"||32° 37' 55" S||115° 51' 21" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||32° 37' 54.53" S||115° 51' 20.51" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||32° 37.909' S||115° 51.342' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Mandurah (pop. around 47,000), Pinjarra (pop. around 1,900), North Pinjarra (pop. around 940), Dwellingup (pop. around 340), North Dandalup (pop. around 250), Yunderup (pop. around ) and Furnissdale (pop. around ).
- the mountains and hills Turner Hill (365m), Teesdale Hill (324m), Whittaker Hill (307m), Gobbelmup Hill (284m), Mundup Hill (247m) and Mount John (60m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Murray River, the Serpentine River, the South Dandalup River, the North Dandalup River, the Harvey River, Drakes Brook, Marrinup Brook, Conjurunup Creek, Cronin Brook and Boomer Brook.
- South Western Highway, Pinjarra Williams Road, Old Coast Road, Old Bunbury Road, Del Park Road, Pinjarra Road, Fremantle Road, Mandurah Bypass and Mandurah Terrace.
- the bays Austin Bay, Peel Inlet, Robert Bay, Blue Bay, Harvey Estuary, Cox Bay and Falcon Bay.