myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 33° 51.300' S 151° 04.333' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 15m above sea level. This point is near Homebush Bay Drive, 1.0km SSE from Olympic Park, 1.1km N from Flemington, 1.1km ENE from Pippita, 1.3km ESE from Sydney Olympic Park Weather Station, 1.5km WSW from Concord West, 1.6km WNW from North Strathfield, 1.7km W from Concord, 1.8km NW from Homebush and 2.0km ENE from Rookwood.
This point is approximately 6.6km west-northwest from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||33.855000° S||151.072222° E|
|D° MM' SS"||33° 51' 18" S||151° 04' 20" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||33° 51' 18.00" S||151° 04' 20.00" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||33° 51.300' S||151° 04.333' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the metropolis of Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million).
- the mountain of Bluff Knoll (91m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Georges River, the Woronora River, Eastern Creek, Cattai Creek, Cowan Creek, the Parramatta River, Williams Creek, O'Haras Creek, Blue Gum Creek and Harris Creek.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Princes Highway, Great Western Highway, Sydney Newcastle Freeway, South Western Freeway-Hume Highway, Western Motorway, Westlink M7, Cumberland Highway, Hume Highway and Windsor Road.
- the village of Maroubra Beach.
- the bays Jones Bay, Farm Cove, Sydney Harbour, Port Jackson, Middle Harbour, Botany Bay, Johnston's Bay and Elizabeth Bay.