myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 38° 15.002' S 144° 44.915' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated depth of 3m below sea level. This point is 0.0km N from Symonds Channel, 4.3km E from Swan Point, near an un-named road, 6.0km SE from Edwards Point, 7.8km ENE from Queenscliff, 7.9km WNW from Pinnace Channel, 8.0km ENE from High Lighthouse, 8.0km NW from South Channel Island Weather Station, 8.2km E from Swan Bay and 8.2km ENE from Low Lighthouse.
This point is approximately 5.4km southeast from the coastline of Victoria. It is approximately 2.2km north-northwest from the coastline of Mud Islands, the nearest island.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||38.250030° S||144.748580° E|
|D° MM' SS"||38° 15' 00" S||144° 44' 55" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||38° 15' 00.11" S||144° 44' 54.89" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||38° 15.002' S||144° 44.915' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Geelong (pop. about 130,000), Ocean Grove-Barwon Heads (pop. around 13,000), Lara (pop. around 9,200), Torquay (pop. around 8,000), Clifton Springs (pop. around 7,300), Leopold (pop. around 6,800), Queenscliff (pop. around 3,700), Portarlington (pop. around 2,700), Drysdale (pop. around 1,700), St Leonards (pop. around 1,300) and St Andrews Beach (pop. around 670).
- the mountains and hills Flinders Peak (326m), Arthurs Seat (312m) and Black Hill (67m).
- the rivers and creeks the Barwon River, the Werribee River, the Moorabool River, the Little River, Thompson Creek, Dandenong Creek, Lollypop Creek, Hovell Creek, Skeleton Creek and the Patterson River.
- a number of roads including Princes Highway, Great Ocean Road, Hamilton Highway, Midland Highway, Princes Highway, Nepean Highway, Geelong-Ballan Road, Geelong-Bacchus Marsh Road, Princes Freeway and Frankston-Flinders Road.
- the village of Gunnamatta Beach.
- a number of bays including Beaumaris Bay, Flinders Bight, Balcombe Bay, Dromana Bay, Cairns Bay, Capel Sound, Port Phillip, Swan Bay, The Rip, Lonsdale Bay and Stingaree Bay.