myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 23° 48.920' S 151° 17.108' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 0m above sea level. This point is 0.0km N from Datum Point, near an un-named road, 0.7km SSW from Quoin Island Mine, 2.4km S from Tail Point, 2.8km SE from Turtle Island Mine, 2.9km NNE from Barney Point, 3.4km NE from Auckland Point, 3.6km SE from Grass Point, 3.9km NE from Auckland Hill Mine and 4.1km E from Permean Point.
This point is approximately 2.8km north-northeast from the coastline of Queensland. It is less than 1 km west from the coastline of Quoin Island, the nearest island.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||23.815330° S||151.285140° E|
|D° MM' SS"||23° 48' 55" S||151° 17' 07" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||23° 48' 55.19" S||151° 17' 06.50" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||23° 48.920' S||151° 17.108' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Gladstone (pop. around 27,000), Tannum Sands (pop. around 3,700), Calliope (pop. around 1,200) and Mount Larcom (pop. around 210).
- a number of mountains and hills including Mount Larcom (591m), Mount Castletower (481m), Pine Mountain (406m), Scrubby Mountain (327m), Mount Sugarloaf (304m), Mount Tom (281m), Zamia Knob (273m), Mount Moore (269m), White Rock (233m), Maurice Hill (222m) and Mount Martin (209m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Boyne River, the Calliope River, Diglum Creek, Futter Creek, Double Creek, Larcom Creek, Iveragh Creek, Oaky Creek, Sheep Station Creek and Harper Creek.
- Bruce Highway, Dawson Highway, Gladstone Monto Road, Tableland Road, Gladstone - Mount Larcom Road, Gladstone - Benaraby Road, Targinie Road, Boyne Island Road, Tannum Sands Road and Kaluda Road.
- the bays Rodds Harbour, Mangrove Bay, Rodds Bay, Rodds Bay, Colosseum Inlet, Port Curtis and Shoal Bay.