myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 23° 48.920' S 151° 17.108' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 0m above sea level. This point is 0.0km N from Datum Point, near an un-named road, 0.7km SSW from Quoin Island Mine, 2.4km S from Tail Point, 2.8km SE from Turtle Island Mine, 2.9km NNE from Barney Point, 3.4km NE from Auckland Point, 3.6km SE from Grass Point, 3.9km NE from Auckland Hill Mine and 4.1km E from Permean Point.
This point is approximately 2.8km north-northeast from the coastline of Queensland. It is less than 1 km west from the coastline of Quoin Island, the nearest island.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||23.815330° S||151.285140° E|
|D° MM' SS"||23° 48' 55" S||151° 17' 07" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||23° 48' 55.19" S||151° 17' 06.50" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||23° 48.920' S||151° 17.108' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Gladstone (pop. around 27,000) and Tannum Sands (pop. around 3,700).
- a number of mountains and hills including Mount Sugarloaf (304m), Maurice Hill (222m), Mount Martin (209m), Phyrne (201m), Mount Stowe (183m), Ship Hill (158m), Elizabeth Peak (150m), Mount Beecher (148m), Mount Rollo (125m), Biondello (121m) and Lily Hills (88m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Boyne River, the Calliope River, Double Creek, Gravel Creek, Boat Creek, Middle Creek, Wild Cattle Creek, Hobble Gully, Sandy Creek and Graham Creek.
- Bruce Highway, Dawson Highway, Gladstone - Mount Larcom Road, Gladstone - Benaraby Road, Targinie Road, Boyne Island Road and Tannum Sands Road.
- the bays Port Curtis and Shoal Bay.