myBonzle menu: Add to my waypoints
Skip to map
The centre of the map is at 33° 05.887' S 151° 36.902' E (GDA94/WGS84) and has an estimated altitude of 2m above sea level. This point is 0.0km N from Lake Macquarie Artificial Reef 5, 0.2km W from Lake Macquarie Artificial Reef 6, 0.2km E from Lake Macquarie Artificial Reef 4, 0.3km E from Lake Macquarie Artificial Reef 3, 0.5km SSE from Lake Macquarie Artificial Reef 2, near Dora Creek, 0.7km SE from Lake Macquarie Artificial Reef 1, near an un-named road, 2.5km W from Caves Beach and 2.6km WSW from Swansea.
This point is approximately 2.3km west from the coastline of New South Wales.
|Coordinate format conversion table|
|D.DDDDDD°||33.098117° S||151.615033° E|
|D° MM' SS"||33° 05' 53" S||151° 36' 54" E|
|D° MM' SS.SS"||33° 05' 53.22" S||151° 36' 54.12" E|
|D° MM.MMM'||33° 05.887' S||151° 36.902' E|
|D° = Degrees; M' = Minutes; S'' = Seconds|
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Newcastle (pop. about 280,000), Wangi Wangi (pop. around 8,400), Rathmines (pop. around 8,400), Gwandalan (pop. around 4,500), Lake Munmorah (pop. around 3,200), Bonnells Bay (pop. around 2,700), Chain Valley Bay (pop. around 2,600), Mannering Park (pop. around 2,400), Avondale (pop. around 1,900), Wyee (pop. around 1,500) and Cooranbong (pop. around 1,400).
- the mountains and hills Mount Vincent (416m) and Munibung Hill (149m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Hunter River, the Wyong River, Dora Creek, Cockle Creek, Jigadee Creek, Morans Creek, Stockton Creek, Sandy Creek, Slatey Creek and Winding Creek.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Sydney Newcastle Freeway, Lake Road, George Booth Drive, Freemans Drive, Hue Hue Road, Wangi Road, Wyee Road, Wilfred Barrett Drive and Main Road.
- the beaches Birdie Beach, Nine Mile Beach and Bar Beach.
- the bays Newcastle Harbour and Bonnells Bay.