myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages George Town (pop. around 4,100), Beauty Point (pop. around 1,200), Beaconsfield (pop. around 1,000) and Low Head (pop. around 430).
- the mountains and hills Flowers Hill (393m), Mount Direction (373m), Point Vision (347m), Peaked Hill (333m) and Mount George (241m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including River Tamar, the Rubicon River, Franklin Rivulet, the Supply River, Andersons Creek, Middle Arm Creek, Fourteen Mile Creek, the Curries River, Branchs Creek and Browns Creek.
- Bridport Road, Frankford Road, East Tamar Highway, West Tamar Highway, Batman Highway, Low Head Road, Flinders Street, Main Road and Goulburn Street.
- the bays East Arm, Bell Bay, Middle Arm, Port Dalrymple, West Arm, North East Arm and Port Sorell.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.