myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Smithton (pop. around 3,100) and Stanley (pop. around 460).
- the mountains and hills Mount Lileah (266m), Willis Hill (265m), Peppermint Hill (220m), Johns Hill (205m), Brittons Hill (151m), The Nut (140m) and Rainbow Hill (127m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Black River, the Duck River, the Montagu River, the Dip River, Deep Creek, Allen Creek, the Roger River, Edith Creek, Melin Rivulet and Geales Creek.
- Bass Highway and Stanley Highway.
- the bays Duck Bay, Sawyer Bay, Half Moon Bay, West Inlet, Perkins Bay, East Inlet and Big Bay.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.