myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages George Town (pop. around 4,100), Legana (pop. around 2,100), Beauty Point (pop. around 1,200), Beaconsfield (pop. around 1,000), Grindelwald (pop. around 590), Gravelly Beach (pop. around 580), Lanena-Blackwall (pop. around 520), Low Head (pop. around 430) and Exeter (pop. around 310).
- a number of mountains and hills including Mount Careless (482m), The Tump (449m), Little Black Sugarloaf (437m), Stewarts Hill (414m), Flowers Hill (393m), Mount Direction (373m), Point Vision (347m), Peaked Hill (333m), Drys Sugarloaf (314m), Roaring Magg Hill (299m) and Observatory Hill (275m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including River Tamar, the Rubicon River, Franklin Rivulet, the Supply River, Brushy Rivulet, Andersons Creek, Black Sugarloaf Creek, Middle Arm Creek, Fourteen Mile Creek and Stony Brook.
- Bridport Road, Frankford Road, East Tamar Highway, West Tamar Highway, Batman Highway, Low Head Road, Flinders Street, Main Road and Goulburn Street.
- the bays Swan Bay, East Arm, Bell Bay, Middle Arm, Port Dalrymple, West Arm and North East Arm.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.