myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Karratha (pop. around 11,000) and Dampier (pop. around 1,500).
- the mountains and hills Mount Regal (158m), Mount Burrup (125m), Sharp Peak (102m), White Peak (74m), Kangaroo Hill (68m), Station Hill (66m), False Summit (58m), May Rock (8m) and White Ridge (6m).
- the rivers and creeks the Maitland River, Lulu Creek and Melford Creek.
- North West Coastal Highway, Dampier Road, Karratha Road, Madigan Road and Karratha Station Road.
- the bays Nickol Bay, Hearson Cove, King Bay and Mermaid Sound.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.