myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Wangi Wangi (pop. around 8,400), Rathmines (pop. around 8,400), Gwandalan (pop. around 4,500), Lake Munmorah (pop. around 3,200), Bonnells Bay (pop. around 2,700), Chain Valley Bay (pop. around 2,600), Mannering Park (pop. around 2,400), Avondale (pop. around 1,900), Wyee (pop. around 1,500), Cooranbong (pop. around 1,400) and Windermere Park (pop. around 1,300).
- the hill of Munibung Hill (149m).
- the rivers and creeks the Wyong River, Dora Creek, Jilliby Jilliby Creek, Cockle Creek, Jigadee Creek, Morans Creek, Stockton Creek and Winding Creek.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Sydney Newcastle Freeway, Lake Road, Freemans Drive, Hue Hue Road, Wangi Road, Wyee Road, Wilfred Barrett Drive, Wyong Road and Sparks Road.
- the beaches Birdie Beach and Nine Mile Beach.
- the bay of Bonnells Bay.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.