myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Dunsborough (pop. around 1,600) and Quindalup (pop. around 500).
- the mountains and hills Mount Duckworth (211m) and Chapman Hill (131m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Vasse River, the Carbunup River, the Buayanup River, Wilyabrup Brook, Ironstone Gully, Mary Brook, Gunyulgup Brook, Dawson Gully, Annie Brook and Island Brook.
- Bussell Highway, Caves Road and Busselton Bypass.
- the village of Smiths Beach.
- the bays Toby Inlet, Castle Bay, Geographe Bay, Dunn Bay and Bunker Bay.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.
Not the 'Quindalup' you were after? Try: Quindalup (the homestead) near Darlington Point in New South Wales; or Quindalup (the regional area) in Western Australia.
Create a custom map: Click here to create a custom map including 'Quindalup'
Link to this page: Click here to see how
Map of Quindalup in Western Australia
|Reserves and Parks||Native Vegetation|
|Position within Australia|
|Places last visited|
|Your screen size|
©2019 Digital Atlas Pty Limited | Usage Terms | Data Sources
If you do not agree with the Usage Terms then do not access this website.