myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Lakes Entrance (pop. around 5,500), Paynesville (pop. around 2,900), Metung (pop. around 520), Newlands Arm (pop. around 400) and Eagle Point (pop. around 390).
- the mountains and hills Granite Rock (173m) and Old Man Hill (138m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the La Trobe River, the Tambo River, the Mitchell River, the Nicholson River, Clifton Creek, Mississippi Creek, Slaughterhouse Creek, Forge Creek, Stony Creek and Stony Creek.
- a number of roads including Princes Highway, Great Alpine Road, Bruthen Nowa Nowa Road, Deptford Road, Colquhoun Road, Tambo Upper Road, Swan Reach Bruthen Road, Paynesville Road, Orrs Road and Romawi Road.
- the bays Tambo Bay, Wollaston Bay and Emu Bight.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.