myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Sydney (pop. about 3.5 million), Galston (pop. around 1,300), Glenorie (pop. around 720), Cowan (pop. around 550) and Kenthurst (pop. around 410).
- the rivers and creeks the Georges River, Cattai Creek, Cowan Creek, Berowra Creek, the Parramatta River, O'Haras Creek, Blue Gum Creek and Mc Carrs Creek.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Princes Highway, Great Western Highway, Sydney Newcastle Freeway, Western Motorway, Westlink M7, Cumberland Highway, Hume Highway, Windsor Road and Henry Lawson Drive.
- the beaches Collaroy Beach, Curl Curl Beach, Narrabeen Beach and Dee Why Beach.
- the bays Jones Bay, Farm Cove, Pittwater, Sydney Harbour, Port Jackson, Middle Harbour, Johnston's Bay and Elizabeth Bay.
If you're interested in Localities then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas, Cities, Towns and Villages and Cities, Towns and Villages.