myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Cessnock (pop. around 18,000), Bellbird (pop. around 18,000), Kurri Kurri (pop. around 12,000), Weston (pop. around 12,000), Rathmines (pop. around 8,400), Wangi Wangi (pop. around 8,400), Gwandalan (pop. around 4,500), Bonnells Bay (pop. around 2,700), Mannering Park (pop. around 2,400), Avondale (pop. around 1,900) and Cooranbong (pop. around 1,400).
- the mountains and hills Mount Vincent (416m), Mount Sugarloaf (397m), The Pinnacle (262m) and Munibung Hill (149m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Hunter River, the Wyong River, Congewai Creek, Dora Creek, Watagan Creek, Wallis Creek, Jilliby Jilliby Creek, Cockle Creek, Jigadee Creek and Buttai Creek.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, New England Highway, Sydney Newcastle Freeway, Wollombi Road, Lake Road, Cessnock Road, John Renshaw Drive, George Booth Drive, Freemans Drive and Wangi Road.
- the village of Nine Mile Beach.
- the bay of Bonnells Bay.
If you're interested in Localities then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas, Cities, Towns and Villages and Cities, Towns and Villages.