myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Newcastle (pop. about 280,000), Maitland (pop. around 53,000), Raymond Terrace (pop. around 13,000), Kurri Kurri (pop. around 12,000), Wangi Wangi (pop. around 8,400), Rathmines (pop. around 8,400), Medowie (pop. around 6,300), Avondale (pop. around 1,900), Dora Creek (pop. around 1,300), Heddon Greta (pop. around 1,100) and Killingworth (pop. around 710).
- the mountains and hills Mount Vincent (416m), Mount Sugarloaf (397m) and Munibung Hill (149m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Hunter River, the Williams River, Dora Creek, Wallis Creek, Cockle Creek, Tilligerry Creek, Jigadee Creek, Buttai Creek, Four Mile Creek and Barties Creek.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, New England Highway, Sydney Newcastle Freeway, Nelson Bay Road, Lake Road, Cessnock Road, John Renshaw Drive, Raymond Terrace Road, George Booth Drive and Freemans Drive.
- the beaches Nine Mile Beach and Bar Beach.
- the bays Fullerton Cove and Newcastle Harbour.
If you're interested in Localities then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas, Cities, Towns and Villages and Cities, Towns and Villages.