myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Yarram (pop. around 1,800), Port Albert (pop. around 220), Port Welshpool (pop. around 220), Greenmount (pop. around ) and Woodside (pop. around ).
- the mountains and hills Gemmill Hill (547m), Panorama Hill (429m) and Kay Hill (285m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including Merriman Creek, the Tarra River, the Albert River, Traralgon Creek, Bruthen Creek, Middle Creek, Bodman Creek, Billy Creek, Greig Creek and the Jack River.
- South Gippsland Highway, The Grand Ridge Road, Hyland Highway, Tarra Valley Road, Middle Creek Road, Traralgon-Balook Road, Bulga Park Road, Yarram-Blackwarry Road, Bolgers Road and Kees Road.
- the village of Old Settlement Beach.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.