myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Yarram (pop. around 1,800), Toora (pop. around 490) and Port Welshpool (pop. around 220).
- the mountains and hills Mount Fatigue (577m), Beech Hill (570m), York Hill (369m), Mount Hunter (342m), Lay Hill (290m), Kay Hill (285m), Silcock Hill (252m), Mount Margaret (202m), Slade Hill (187m) and Mount Singapore (135m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Tarra River, Tarwin River East Branch, the Albert River, the Franklin River, Bodman Creek, the Jack River, Morwell River West Branch, Deep Creek, the Jack River and Billy Creek.
- South Gippsland Highway, The Grand Ridge Road, Meeniyan-Promontory Road, Wilsons Promontory Road, Tarra Valley Road, Boolarra-Foster Road and Bolgers Road.
- the beaches Chinaman Long Beach and Old Settlement Beach.
- the bay of Corner Inlet.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.