myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Derby (pop. around 3,700) and Beagle Bay (pop. around 300).
- the mountains and hills Reeves Hill (152m), Mount Jowlaenga (140m), Bells Tower (130m), Dampier Hill (125m) and Mount Clarkson (79m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Fitzroy River, the Fraser River, Deep Creek, Manguel Creek, the Logue River, the Yeeda River, the Minnie River, Fraser River South, the Little Logue River and Cockatoo Creek.
- Great Northern Highway, Derby Gibb River Road, Broome Cape Leveque Road, Frome Rocks Road, Derby Highway, Mt Jowlaenga Road, Kinney Road and Kilto Road.
- the bays Chattur Bay, King Sound, King Sound, Disaster Bay, Beagle Bay, Goodenough Bay, Pender Bay and Tappers Inlet.
If you're interested in Lakes and Dams then you may also be interested in Rivers and Creeks, Springs, Waterfalls and Gorges.