myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Melbourne (pop. about 3.2 million), Canberra (pop. about 310,000), Geelong (pop. about 130,000), Ballarat (pop. around 73,000), Bendigo (pop. around 69,000), Wagga Wagga (pop. around 44,000), Albury (pop. around 42,000), Shepparton-Mooroopna (pop. around 36,000), Melton (pop. around 32,000), Orange (pop. around 32,000) and Dubbo (pop. around 31,000).
- a number of mountains and hills including Mount Kosciuszko (2220m), Mount Townsend (2185m), Mount Twynam (2178m), Rams Head (2166m), Carruthers Peak (2132m), Mount Tate (2048m), Jagungal (2047m), Mount Perisher (2045m), Mount Stilwell (2040m), Mount Bogong (1979m) and Dicky Cooper Bogong (1972m).
- a number of beaches including Four Mile Beach, East Beach, Squeaky Beach, Myrtle Beach, Dark Beach, Denhams Beach, Ninety Mile Beach, Bells Beach, Five Mile Beach, Golden Beach and Racecourse Beach.
- a number of bays including Addicumbene Reach, Buckenderra Arm, Middlingbank Reach, Seymour Reach, Frying Pan Arm, Providence Arm, Rushes Bay, Howqua Inlet, Goulburn Inlet, Ford Inlet and Jerusalem Inlet.
- the undersea structures Montague Seamount and New Zealand Star Bank.