myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Kingston (pop. around 15,000), Blackmans Bay (pop. around 15,000), Lauderdale (pop. around 2,400), Ranelagh (pop. around 1,700), Huonville (pop. around 1,700), Margate (pop. around 960), Geeveston (pop. around 830), Cygnet (pop. around 800), Snug (pop. around 790), Fern Tree (pop. around 590) and South Arm (pop. around 540).
- a number of mountains and hills including Mount Wellington (1258m), Hartz Peak (1203m), Adamsons Peak (1194m), Esperance Peak (1036m), Mount Montagu (1028m), Mount Patrick (1026m), Mesa (1002m), White Timber Mountain (944m), Mount Alexandra (896m), Kemps Hill (882m) and Rimons Hill (866m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including River Derwent, the Huon River, the Picton River, the Weld River, the Russell River, the Mountain River, the Arve River, the Lune River, the D'Entrecasteaux River and the Esperance River.
- Channel Highway, Huon Highway and Huon Highway Southern Outlet.
- the village of Neck Beach.
- a number of bays including Variety Bay, Mortimer Bay, Ralphs Bay, Moorina Bay, Halfmoon Bay, Opossum Bay, Trumpeter Bay, Bull Bay, Adams Bay, Great Bay and Bay Of Islands.