myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Sorell - Midway Point (pop. around 3,600), Dodges Ferry (pop. around 2,500), Lauderdale (pop. around 2,400), Seven Mile Beach (pop. around 1,100), Richmond (pop. around 830), Lewisham (pop. around 710), Primrose Sands (pop. around 680), Cremorne (pop. around 400), Dunalley (pop. around 280), Opossum Bay (pop. around 270) and Campania (pop. around 230).
- a number of mountains and hills including Wielangta Hill (628m), Prossers Sugarloaf (626m), Middle Peak (553m), Sunnyside Hill (517m), Mount Phipps (513m), Station Hill (457m), Linger Longer Hill (452m), Mount Morrison (445m), Pats Hill (426m), Heans Hill (420m) and Mother Browns Bonnet (414m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including River Derwent, the Coal River, the Carlton River, Brushy Plains Rivulet, White Kangaroo Rivulet, Sorell Rivulet, Iron Creek, Sandspit Rivulet, Curryjong Rivulet and Orielton Rivulet.
- Tasman Highway, Arthur Highway, Colebrook Road, Richmond Road, Bridge Street and Franklin Road.
- a number of bays including Lime Bay, Flinders Bay, Norfolk Bay, Monk Bay, Connellys Bay, Dunalley Bay, Frederick Henry Bay, Barilla Bay, Mortimer Bay, Ralphs Bay and Opossum Bay.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.