myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Brisbane (pop. about 1.5 million), Victoria Point (pop. around ) and Redland Bay (pop. around ).
- the mountains and hills Mount Gravatt (187m), Mount Petrie (159m) and Pine Mountain (95m).
- the rivers and creeks the Brisbane River, the North Pine River, the South Pine River, Oxley Creek, Enoggera Creek, Oxley Creek and the Pine River.
- a number of roads including Bruce Highway, Pacific Motorway, Gateway Motorway, Mount Cotton Road, Moggill Road, Brisbane - Beenleigh Road, Ipswich Motorway, Dayboro Road, Gympie Road and Anzac Avenue.
- the bays Perulpa Bay, Raby Bay, Waterloo Bay, Bramble Bay and Hays Inlet.
If you're interested in Localities then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas, Cities, Towns and Villages and Cities, Towns and Villages.