myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Geeveston (pop. around 830), Dover (pop. around 490) and Franklin (pop. around 420).
- a number of mountains and hills including Mount Picton (1273m), Hartz Peak (1203m), Adamsons Peak (1194m), Pindars Peak (1153m), Mount La Perouse (1153m), West Portal (1144m), Mount Bobs (1106m), Federation Peak (1103m), Mount Victoria Cross (1100m), Mount Wylly (1083m) and Mount Aldebaran (1075m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Huon River, the Picton River, the Weld River, the New River, the Solly River, the Cracroft River, the Old River, the Arve River, the Lune River and the Anne River.
- Channel Highway and Huon Highway.
- the bays Port Esperance, Lady Bay, Sisters Bay, Southport, Prion Bay, Hospital Bay, Hastings Bay, Recherche Bay and Louisa Bay.
If you're interested in Rivers and Creeks then you may also be interested in Springs, Waterfalls, Lakes and Dams and Gorges.