myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Hobart (pop. about 130,000), Blackmans Bay (pop. around 15,000), Kingston (pop. around 15,000), Gagebrook (pop. around 6,700), Bridgewater (pop. around 6,700), New Norfolk (pop. around 5,000), Old Beach (pop. around 2,000), Ranelagh (pop. around 1,700), Pontville (pop. around 1,700), Richmond (pop. around 830) and Fern Tree (pop. around 590).
- a number of mountains and hills including Mount Wellington (1258m), Collins Bonnet (1244m), Trestle Mountain (1140m), Mount Arthur (1137m), Mount Connection (1124m), Mount Marian (1119m), Collins Cap (1064m), Mount Charles (1058m), Mount Montagu (1028m), Mount Patrick (1026m) and Mount Dromedary (956m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including River Derwent, the Huon River, the Jordan River, the Coal River, the Plenty River, the Mountain River, Bagdad Rivulet, Sorell Creek, the North West Bay River and Duckhole Rivulet.
- a number of roads including Tasman Highway, Lyell Highway, Midland Highway, Channel Highway, Huon Highway, Colebrook Road, East Derwent Highway, Huon Highway Southern Outlet, Domain Highway and Richmond Road.
- the bays Ralphs Bay, Halfmoon Bay and Opossum Bay.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.