myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Wonthaggi (pop. around 6,200), Cowes (pop. around 3,600), Pearcedale (pop. around 2,200), Newhaven (pop. around 1,400), Koo-Wee-Rup (pop. around 1,300), Koo-Wee-Rup (pop. around 1,300), Bunyip (pop. around 1,100), Blind Bight (pop. around 990), Lang Lang (pop. around 920), San Remo (pop. around 860) and Garfield (pop. around 700).
- the mountains and hills Anderson Hill (299m), Bass Hill (242m), Humphrey Hill (236m), Mount Wellington (97m) and Black Hill (67m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Lang Lang River, the Bass River, the Powlett River, Foster Creek, Cardinia Creek, Toomuc Creek, Ararat Creek, Yallock Creek, the Lang Lang River and Bridge Creek.
- a number of roads including South Gippsland Highway, Bass Highway, Princes Freeway, Healesville-Koo-Wee-Rup Road, Nepean Highway, Frankston-Flinders Road, Korumburra-Wonthaggi Road, Dandenong Valley Highway, Westernport Road and Western Port Highway.
- the village of Lang Lang Beach.
- the bays Western Port, Blind Bight, Swan Bay, Bagge Harbour, Hastings Bight and Flinders Bight.