myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Newcastle (pop. about 280,000), Wangi Wangi (pop. around 8,400), Rathmines (pop. around 8,400), Gwandalan (pop. around 4,500), Lake Munmorah (pop. around 3,200), Bonnells Bay (pop. around 2,700), Chain Valley Bay (pop. around 2,600), Mannering Park (pop. around 2,400), Avondale (pop. around 1,900), Wyee (pop. around 1,500) and Cooranbong (pop. around 1,400).
- the mountains and hills Mount Vincent (416m) and Munibung Hill (149m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Hunter River, the Wyong River, Dora Creek, Cockle Creek, Jigadee Creek, Morans Creek, Stockton Creek, Sandy Creek, Slatey Creek and Winding Creek.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Sydney Newcastle Freeway, Lake Road, George Booth Drive, Freemans Drive, Hue Hue Road, Wangi Road, Wyee Road, Wilfred Barrett Drive and Main Road.
- the beaches Birdie Beach, Nine Mile Beach and Bar Beach.
- the bays Newcastle Harbour and Bonnells Bay.
If you're interested in Artificial Reefs then you may also be interested in Reefs and Fishing Spots, Waveriders, Wrecks, Fish Attracting Devices, Channels and Passages, Beaches, Capes and Seamounts.