myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Warrnambool (pop. around 27,000), Port Fairy (pop. around 2,600) and Koroit (pop. around 1,400).
- the hill of Tower Hill (97m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Hopkins River, the Moyne River, Spring Creek, the Shaw River, Back Creek, the Merri River, Murray Brook, Russell Creek, Union Creek and Kennedy Creek.
- a number of roads including Princes Highway, Hamilton Port Fairy Road, Woolsthorpe Heywood Road, Penshurst Warrnambool Road, Warrnambool Caramut Road, Hopkins Highway, Spencer Road, Koroit Woolsthorpe Road, Princes Highway Raglan Parade and Penshurst Port Fairy Road.
- the bay of Port Fairy Bay.
If you're interested in Capes then you may also be interested in Reefs and Fishing Spots, Waveriders, Wrecks, Fish Attracting Devices, Artificial Reefs, Channels and Passages, Beaches and Seamounts.