myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Central Coast (pop. about 260,000), McMasters Beach (pop. around 920), Brooklyn (pop. around 680), Cowan (pop. around 550), Mooney Mooney (pop. around 530), Dangar Island (pop. around 260), Patonga (pop. around 210), Terrigal (pop. around ), Avoca Beach (pop. around ), Gosford (pop. around ) and Ettalong Beach (pop. around ).
- the mountain of Mount Kariong (246m).
- the rivers and creeks the Hawkesbury River, Mangrove Creek, Mooney Mooney Creek, Cowan Creek, Berowra Creek, Popran Creek, Marramarra Creek, Mullet Creek and Mc Carrs Creek.
- a number of roads including Pacific Highway, Sydney Newcastle Freeway, Wisemans Ferry Road, Peats Ridge Road, The Entrance Road, Pittwater Road, Mona Vale Road, Wakehurst Parkway, Barrenjoey Road and Warringah Road.
- the beaches Forresters Beach, Collaroy Beach, Narrabeen Beach and Dee Why Beach.
- the bays Bulbararing Bay, Pittwater and Broken Bay.
If you're interested in Capes then you may also be interested in Reefs and Fishing Spots, Waveriders, Wrecks, Fish Attracting Devices, Artificial Reefs, Channels and Passages, Beaches and Seamounts.