myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Devonport (pop. around 22,000), Ulverstone (pop. around 9,500), Latrobe (pop. around 2,700), Port Sorell (pop. around 1,900), Turners Beach (pop. around 1,300), Sheffield (pop. around 980), Railton (pop. around 860), Forth (pop. around 350), Gawler (pop. around 250) and Leith (pop. around 210).
- the mountains and hills Mount Roland (1218m), Mount Vandyke (1057m), Kenzies Hill (518m), Eardley Tor (448m), Punchs Terror (389m), Panorama Sugarloaf (317m), Gannons Hill (301m) and Observatory Hill (275m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Mersey River, River Forth, River Leven, the Wilmot River, the Rubicon River, the Don River, the Dasher River, Franklin Rivulet, the Minnow River and Claytons Rivulet.
- a number of roads including Bass Highway, Frankford Road, Sheffield Road, Railton Road, Castra Road, Wilmot Road, Preston Road, Port Sorell Road, Forth Road and Mersey Main Road.
- the bays North East Arm and Port Sorell.