myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the town of Bridport (pop. around 1,400).
- the mountains and hills Little Mount Horror (278m), Morgans Hill (178m), Hardwickes Hill (112m) and Tobacco Hill (67m).
- the rivers and creeks the Great Forester River, the Brid River, the Little Forester River, the Boobyalla River, the Tomahawk River, Hurst Creek, Tuckers Creek, Sheepwash Creek and Oxberry Creek.
- Bridport Road.
- the village of Waterhouse Beach.
- the bays Ringarooma Bay and Anderson Bay.
If you're interested in Capes then you may also be interested in Reefs and Fishing Spots, Waveriders, Wrecks, Fish Attracting Devices, Artificial Reefs, Channels and Passages, Beaches and Seamounts.