myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- a number of cities, towns and villages including Cowes (pop. around 3,600), Pearcedale (pop. around 2,200), Koo-Wee-Rup (pop. around 1,300), Koo-Wee-Rup (pop. around 1,300), Blind Bight (pop. around 990), Lang Lang (pop. around 920), Tooradin (pop. around 640), Coronet Bay (pop. around 580), Nyora (pop. around 540), Corinella (pop. around 480) and Warneet (pop. around 460).
- the mountains and hills Bass Hill (242m) and Mount Wellington (97m).
- the rivers and creeks the Bass River, Cardinia Creek, Yallock Creek, the Lang Lang River, Wattle Creek, Tennent Creek, Dalmore Drain and Dalmore Drain.
- a number of roads including South Gippsland Highway, Bass Highway, Healesville-Koo-Wee-Rup Road, Westernport Road, Western Port Highway, Phillip Island Road, Baxter-Tooradin Road, Cranbourne-Frankston Road, Ventnor Road and Lang Lang-Poowong Road.
- the village of Lang Lang Beach.
- the bays Western Port, Blind Bight and Bagge Harbour.
If you're interested in Capes then you may also be interested in Reefs and Fishing Spots, Waveriders, Wrecks, Fish Attracting Devices, Artificial Reefs, Channels and Passages, Beaches and Seamounts.