myBonzle menu: Add to my places Add picture Add story Add note
Skip to map
The map includes:
- the following cities, towns and villages Lismore (pop. around 27,000), Ballina (pop. around 17,000), Lennox Head (pop. around 5,800), Alstonville (pop. around 4,800), Evans Head (pop. around 2,600), Wollongbar (pop. around 2,000), Coraki (pop. around 1,200), Woodburn (pop. around 610), Wardell (pop. around 480) and Broadwater (pop. around 410).
- the mountains and hills Buckombil Mountain (168m), Spring Hill (44m), Paffs Hill (30m) and Round Hill (4m).
- a number of rivers and creeks including the Richmond River, the Wilsons River, Leycester Creek, Coopers Creek, Sandy Creek, Bungawalbin Creek, Emigrant Creek, Pelican Creek, Maguires Creek and Tucki Tucki Creek.
- Pacific Highway, Bruxner Highway, Casino Road, Lismore Road, Wyrallah Road, Nimbin Road, The Gap Road, Byron Bay Road and The Coast Road.
- the beaches Beswicks Beach, Patches Beach, Robins Beach, Sharpes Beach, Airforce Beach and Sandy Beach.
If you're interested in Cities, Towns and Villages then you may also be interested in Suburbs/Regional Areas.